The Fiji Sun is the best facial tanning lamp available! The Fiji Sun is a high-quality sunlamp ideal for tanning at home. Effective and well-built, this facial tanning sunlamp has the size and power to be used as a sectional body tanning lamp too. It has an area of coverage that is approximately 24″ inches squared, and it has an angle adjustable stand.
Features of the Fiji Sun include:
- Adjustable timer for 1-15 minutes of use including an auto shut off when timer is finished.
- No assembly required. The bulbs are installed and ready-to-use immediately.
- Powerful and effective, salon/professional quality in both construction and tanning results.
- Safe electric ballasts.
- 4 special UVA bulbs with a 1000 hour bulb life
- Our unit uses safe electric ballasts (electric ballasts are a good thing, Sperti does NOT use magnetic ballasts).
- Built for dual voltage operations from 110-220 volts. No converter is required for international use. Each Fiji Sun comes with a US cord; however, if shipping internationally, we can include either a Euro cord, UK cord or Australian cord.
- Dimensions are 22″ x 9″ x 14″ and weighs 15 lbs.
- Full adjustable table top stand for multiple angle options.
- Two pairs of UV blocking eyewear included with each sunlamp.
The Sperti FIJI SUN is in conformity with performance standards for sunlamp products under 21 CFR 1040.20, and has been cleared by the FDA.
*This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer. Skin type I individuals, defined as one who “always burns easily: never tans (sensitive)” are advised not to tan.
Shipping note: UPS is our primary shipping method. Free Shipping for USA orders. Sales tax does not apply unless you reside in NV.
Questions? All questions are welcome.
Send questions by email to Orders@Sperti.com
Call us toll-free at 800-544-3757 (Pacific Standard Time).
Product Warranty: We offer a full 7 year product warranty on the Fiji Sun and 1 year on the bulbs. We also offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
In accordance with a special order by the FDA (21 CFR Part 878, Docket No. FDA-2013-N-0461, dated May 27, 2014, (All tanning salons and/or business selling tanning equipment must post this.) The following has been added to our website: – “Contraindications: This product is contraindicated for use on persons under the age of 18 years. This product must not be used if skin lesions or open wounds are present. Warning: This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer. Persons repeatedly exposed to UV radiation should be regularly evaluated for skin cancer.”