The FIJI SUN Tanning Lamp
Made in the USA by SPERTI
Our FIJI SUN is the best facial tanning lamp available! The FIJI SUN is a high-quality sunlamp ideal for tanning at home. Effective and well-built, this facial tanning sunlamp has the size and power to be used as a sectional body tanning lamp too. It has an area of coverage that is approximately 24″ inches square, and it has an angle adjustable stand. The Fiji Sun has four custom SPERTI Fiji Sun reflector bulbs which provide effective tanning sessions, averaging about ten minutes. – It’s more than just a facial tanner.
Orders received before 2:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone) will usually ship out the same business day.
Features of the Fiji Sun include:
- Powerful and effective, salon/professional quality in both construction and tanning results.
- Auto shut-off timer dial with any exposure time setting from 1 to 15 minutes.
- No assembly required – the bulbs are installed and it is ready to use and you may begin exposure session immediately after turning on.
- Our unit uses safe electric ballasts (electric ballasts are a good thing, Sperti does NOT use magnetic ballasts).
- Plugs into a standard 110v USA power outlet, and it is also built with 110-220 volt operation (no converter is required). Can also be used internationally running off 220v (overseas orders will automatically receive the proper 220v cord & plug). These are European power ready too. We ship units around the world!
- 22″ inches wide, 9″ deep, and 14″ tall and it weighs 15 pounds.
- Table top stand allows you to adjust (swivels on its side axis) and set the angle for your tanning convenience.
- Approx. 70-75% UVA / 25-30% UVB.
- Safety Features include: Auto shut off timer, adjustable timer settings, protective eyewear.
The Sperti FIJI SUN is in conformity with performance standards for sunlamp products under 21 CFR 1040.20, and has been cleared by the FDA.
Shipping note: UPS is our primary shipping method. Free Shipping for USA orders (except Alaska & Hawaii). Sales tax does not apply unless you reside in KY.
Questions? All questions are welcome.
Send questions by email to Sales@Sperti.com
Call us toll-free at 800-544-3757 (Pacific Standard Time).
New Product Warranty: Order securely online here at Sperti.com for a direct two-party transaction. Your sales record and Sperti warranty registration will be on file with us in the rare event there are any shipping or warranty service issues. Warranty: 7 year KBD Sperti Warranty on the unit and 6 months on the bulbs. We also offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
In accordance with a special order by the FDA (21 CFR Part 878, Docket No. FDA-2013-N-0461, dated May 27, 2014, (All tanning salons and/or business selling tanning equipment must post this.) the following has been added to our website: – “Contraindications: This product is contraindicated for use on persons under the age of 18 years. This product must not be used if skin lesions or open wounds are present. Warning: This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer. Persons repeatedly exposed to UV radiation should be regularly evaluated for skin cancer.”