The bulbs in our Sperti Vitamin D Light Box have a 1,000 hour lifespan. When you are ready to replace the bulbs, it just takes a few simple steps and then your light box will be ready to go.
- Remove wire guard by compressing either side away from the metal housing.
- Remove the top front screw from both sides of the unit as well as the screw on the top of the unit. Once all 3 screws are out, you can fully remove the top panel of the light box.
- Rotate each light tube one quarter turn in either direction. When you feel the tube come lose, you can pull the top part of the tube towards you and then lift it out of the unit. Remove all light tubes in this manner.
- Align bottom pins of replacement tube with the opening in the bottom light holders. Straighten the tube and insert it into top light holder. Rotate each tube one quarter turn, making sure the label/etching is facing you. Repeat for all 4 tubes.
- Replace top panel with screws.
- Replace wire guard.