The bulbs in your Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp have a 1,000 hour lifespan. Once the bulbs are ready to be replaced, there are just a few simple steps towards getting your sun lamp back to working properly.
- Remove wire guard by compressing either side away from the metal housing.
- Remove the 2 screws from the upper and lower left side of the unit (opposite from the power switch and timer). Then remove the 1 screw on the left end of the unit. Once all 3 screws are out, you can fully remove the left panel of the unit.
- Rotate each light tube one quarter turn in either direction. When you feel the tube come lose, you can pull the top part of the tube towards you and then lift it out of the unit. Remove all light tubes in this manner.
- Align bottom pins of replacement tube with the opening in the right side light holders. Straighten the tube and insert it into left side light holder. Rotate each tube one quarter turn, making sure the label/etching is facing you. Repeat for all 4 tubes.
- Replace the left side panel with screws.
- Replace wire guard.