The Vitamin D Lamp, model D/UV-F by KBD Sperti
Our Vitamin D Lamp is the only FDA recognized ultraviolet product for Vitamin D production in the human body.
The Vitamin D Lamp, model D/UV-F provides the special UVB rays that will generate vitamin d naturally in your body. Our Vitamin D Lamp is the only FDA recognized ultraviolet product for Vitamin D production in the human body, and independent studies have verified its effectiveness. The portable Vitamin D Lamp is easy-to-use and a convenient way to get Vitamin D quickly and naturally.
The Vitamin D Lamp is ideal for individuals who may not be able to tolerate and digest Vitamin D supplements, pills, or supplemented foods. This Vitamin D Light is also popular with those who prefer the more natural way of getting Vitamin D from UV light instead of ingesting supplements. Also, you cannot overdose (toxicity) on Vitamin D generated naturally in your body from UVB rays (sunshine or sunlamp).
Orders received before 2:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone) will usually ship out the same business day.
The Vitamin D Lamp features include:
- Easy to use. Just rotate the adjustable timer dial to the desired number of minutes (1 to 5) and push the 'on' button.
- For safety, it turns off automatically when the timer dial expires.
- No assembly required - the bulbs are installed and it is ready to use.
- No warm-up period, you may begin exposure session immediately after turning on.
- Our D/UV-F Vitamin D Lamp uses 4 proprietary KBD Sperti Vitamin D producing bulbs.
- Our unit uses safe electric ballasts (electric ballasts are a good thing, Sperti does NOT use magnetic ballasts).
- Table top unit, The Vitamin D Lamp sits on any flat surface.
- 12 month KBD Sperti Factory Warranty on our Vitamin D Lamp unit, and 6 months on the bulbs.
- 1000 hour bulb life average for these D/UV-F bulbs. Replacement bulbs are only $79 for a full set of four. It is easy to change/replace bulbs, we've posted a YouTube video to assist.
- 22” (55cm) tall x 12” (30.48cm) wide x 6" (15.24cm) deep - ideal size for home or facility use.
- 15 lbs. (6.8kg). A good carrying handle is mounted on top so it is easy to move for storage or sharing.
- 8-foot heavy duty power cord is removable (unplugs from the unit).
- Plugs into a regular/standard 110v USA power outlet, and it is also built with 110-220 volt operation (no converter is required). Can also be used internationally running off 220v (overseas orders will automatically receive the proper 220v cord & plug). These are European power ready too. We ship units around the world!
- Energy efficient units. Good technology and new fluorescent UV reflector bulbs have a total electricity draw of only 2/3 (two-thirds) of 1 amp., which calculates to just pennies per session.
- The unit is very well built with quality materials, built to last, and is made here in the USA. No animal testing.
- Portable, well-suited for either home or facility use.
- The Vitamin D Lamp does NOT require a prescription, it is available for sale directly to the public.
- Safety features include an emergency on/off switch which turns the unit off instantly before the timer expires if needed. Timer with a maximum 5 minute exposure time, timed sessions from 1-5 minutes with an 'Automatic Turn-Off' feature. Two pair of protective UV eyewear are included. An emergency on/off switch which turns the unit off instantly before the timer expires, if ever needed.
- Our D/UV-F Vitamin D Lamp is in conformance with FDA sunlamp regulations, it has been FDA tested, and our D/UV-F model is authorized to be called a Vitamin D Lamp.
We wish to emphasize the quality construction and basic operation of our Sperti sunlamps. These are expensive sunlamp appliances, but they are very well made and can be considered a small investment for years of quality service & convenience. We also remind you that the long-life bulbs are replaceable and easy to change. The only moving part is the manual timer dial so there truly is not much that can 'break-down', even with shared use by family or friends.
Sunlamp technology has evolved and improved greatly, led in part by Sperti Sunlamps design and creation of specialized UV sunlamps. Our Vitamin D Lamp is the only FDA recognized ultraviolet product for Vitamin D production in the human body. This is a top-quality, effective, specialized ultraviolet sunlamp device. We have posted the government grant sponsored medical/science study of our D/UV-F Vitamin D Lamp here on our website. This study includes input from many sources including Dr. Michael Holick, an internationally recognized specialist in the field of Vitamin D and UV light.
Factory Direct Price: $425.00
Free Shipping for USA orders (except Alaska & Hawaii). Total price delivered to your door is $425 (UPS shipping within the USA, except Alaska & Hawaii).
Sales tax does not apply unless you reside in KY.
Tracking Numbers: We always email our customers the UPS (or USPS Priority Mail) tracking numbers when orders ship from our factory. UPS is our primary shipping method, but we also offer US Postal Priority Mail during checkout for most locations, including shipments to Alaska and Canada. - Shipping note: You may ship your package to your office, neighbor, or other secure address if you wish. Our shopping cart checkout allows you to enter the correct billing address for the order, then a separate shipping address.
Questions? All questions are welcome.
Send questions by email to Sales@Sperti.com
Call us toll-free at 800-544-3757 (Eastern Time Zone).
New Product Warranty: Order securely online here at Sperti.com for a direct two-party transaction. Your sales record and Sperti warranty registration will be on file with us in the rare event there are any shipping or warranty service issues. Warranty: 12 month KBD Sperti Factory Warranty on the unit and 6 months on the bulbs.
Do you ship to Canada and Internationally?
We also ship to Canada, Australia, Europe, most of Asia, and more. International orders and Canadian orders ship with US Postal International service (please see our International Orders page).
Infographics courtesy of VitaminDday.net
Common Question: Is getting Vitamin D from UVB (sunshine or Vitamin D sunlamp) different than taking a supplement pill?
* “Not only does sunlight make vitamin D but also beta-endorphin, which makes you feel better,” Dr. Holick tells Newsmax Health. “There’s also nitric oxide, which can lower blood pressure, and a host of other substances that you would never get just by taking a supplement.”
Sun exposure can also help regulate circadian rhythm, lower blood pressure, ease depression, boost the immune system, and even reduce the risk of certain cancers, notes Dr. Holick, who recommends about five to ten minutes of unprotected exposure a day. - *Source: NewsmaxHealth, by Gary Greenberg.
How does natural Vitamin D synthesis from UVB rays occur? - click here to learn more.
Note: a UV lamp and a S.A.D. Lamp (Seasonal Affective Disorder lamp) are very different products.
A "S.A.D. Lamp" (Light therapy box, bright light box, SAD light, etc.) is a broad spectrum bright light box/lamp that does NOT emit UV rays that will generate Vitamin D in the body. A SAD Lamp emits no UV rays, and it is UV rays (UVB rays in particular) which generate Vitamin D in the body. - It can be confusing since many people who have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) also have Vitamin D deficiency, the cause of both being a lack of bright sunshine. We are posting this because some unscrupulous online stores appear to be incorrectly advertising Bright Light Boxes or SAD Lamps as devices that will generate Vitamin D, and as a treatment for Vitamin D deficiency.
Online ordering is preferred for efficiency and accuracy,
but you are always welcome to call us.
From outside the USA call: 859-331-0800
Send us an email: email@example.com
Get vitamin D naturally from the UVB rays of The Vitamin D Lamp.
How to use The Vitamin D Lamp, a special sunlamp for getting more vitamin D naturally.