The Psoriasis Lamp, model PH-36F
The Cooper Hewitt PH-36F Psoriasis Phototherapy Sunlamp
Made in the USA by KBD Sperti
The PH-36F is a special sunlamp with high UVB output designed for psoriasis treatment. It is intended to treat mild to moderate localized psoriasis with UVB phototherapy. This device is an FDA registered medical device, an approved UV phototherapy lamp for treating psoriasis. This psoriasis lamp is portable, easy to use, and allows for convenient psoriasis treatments in the privacy of your home.
The Psoriasis Lamp is an affordable and convenient option to UVB light treatments at the dermatologist's office.
Features of The PH-36F Phototherapy Psoriasis Lamp:
- Operates on standard 110/120v outlet (just plug it in), and it also runs off 220v for overseas use. 8-foot removable power cord. This means this unit will work both in North America and in Europe. The fully removable power cord comes in either style. Ready to use in 110v North America or 220v in Europe.
- Protective eyewear is included (two pair) free.
- Available as a table top unit that comes with an angle adjustable table top stand, or you may choose the optional adjustable tripod floor stand (add $40) and get both stands.
- Adjustable 5-minute timer dial with auto-shut off, plus emergency on/off switch also terminates operation instantly.
- A special new PH-36F bulb is included and installed. 1000 hour bulb life. Easy to replace the bulb when the time comes to put in a fresh bulb. Replacement bulb # PHF-11 (PH-36F bulb). Very efficient, the power draw is only 1/4 (one-quarter) amp making multiple sessions cost only pennies.
- No warm-up period, begin exposure immediately after lamp ignition. Convenient for brief sessions on a busy schedule.
- Dimensions: 16" x 9" x 11" sunlamp head dimensions. Weight: 7 lbs. With floor stand attached & folded up, dimensions: 29" x 10" x 14", weight: 13 lbs. Compact, yet powerful.
- One year manufacturer's warranty on the unit, six months on the bulb. Made here in the USA by KBD - Sperti Sunlamps in Kentucky.
The PH-36F is available as a table top unit or with an optional tripod floor stand (add $50).
Factory Direct Prices:
Psoriasis Lamp, model PH-36F table top stand unit: $389.00
Psoriasis Lamp, model PH-36F table top stand + adjustable tripod floor stand: $439
Shipping within the USA is FREE
(except Alaska and Hawaii).
Rx - Prescription information:
Canadian and International orders do not require a prescription for this unit.
All USA orders do require a prescription before we can ship orders out.
Prescriptions can be faxed to: 859-331-0802 or Scan it and email it to: email@example.com
*Be sure to include your name along with the Rx because sometimes its hard to read the physician's handwriting.
Miscellaneous PH-36F Psoriasis Lamp notes, feedback, details, . . .
If the summer sun's UV rays help clear up your Psoriasis, then a UV sunlamp should do the same. The PH-36F puts more focus on the ultraviolet rays (UVB) that help clear up most types of psoriasis, and the exposure times are brief.
A special feature of PH-36F is that it can be used alone with its own mini table-top stand, or it can be attached to the adjustable tripod floor stand. When you order the psoriasis lamp + floor stand unit, we will also include the table top stand free with your order.
The area of coverage from this lamp is 'sectional' - meaning that you can treat a section of your body at once, approximately 18" square, but not the whole body at once. We get excellent feedback on our PH-36F Psoriasis Lamp, but a few customers who have a majority or full body psoriasis have given feedback that they need to do multiple sessions, and for those with full body psoriasis the UVB booths or wall panel units will probably be a better option you. This unit is compact, yet powerful, but it is not big enough to be efficient for full body psoriasis treatments.Read more miscellaneous notes & comments on PH-36F Psoriasis Lamp - click here
Insurance: we do not process insurance claims for our customers or participate in insurance processing, but you will receive a detailed product receipt that you can submit to your insurance company. Note: some insurance companies do not cover UV/UVB phototherapy devices. The Durable Medical Device Number for the PH-36F UV Psoriasis Lamp is: E0691
Packaging: professionally packaged at our SPERTI factory for domestic and worldwide transit.
There are no markings/labels on the shipping box (discreet shipping box) that identify the contents as a psoriasis lamp.
UPS is our preferred shipping method for domestic/USA orders.
How do I order?
Place your order online here. Then either fax, mail, or scan and email the prescription to us. We must receive the prescription for the PH-36F before we can ship the unit so it is most efficient to fax or email. Once we have your order and prescription (US orders) we'll ship your unit out (within 1 to 2 days) with UPS or US Postal Priority, then send you an email containing your tracking number.
Do you ship to Canada and Internationally?
We ship to Canada, Australia, most of Europe, and many others.
We ship internationally with US Postal International service (please see our International Orders page).
All questions are welcome.Sales@Spert.com
Call Us Toll-Free: 800-544-3757