The FIJI SUN Tanning Lamp by SpertiThe FIJI SUN is a great facial tanner with the size & power to be called a sectional body tanning lamp also, covering approximately 24" square when sitting at the proper distance.
What about exposure times? It has a 15 minute maximum exposure timer with the average customer session being approx 10 minutes.
Features of our Sperti FIJI Sun Home Tanning Lamp:
- Powerful & effective, salon/professional quality in both construction and results.
- The Fiji Sun is a larger sunlamp with more area of coverage. More than a facial tanner with enough size & power to be a ‘sectional tanner’.
- Auto shut-off timer dial with any exposure time setting from 1 to 15 minutes.
- 12 month Sperti Factory Warranty on the unit, 6 months on the bulbs.
- Sperti Owner's Manual included with all new sunlamps, and units arrive fully assembled.
- Automatic product warranty registration when you order factory direct at Sperti.com
- Made in the USA (Kentucky) with quality technology, workmanship, & materials. No animal testing.
- Electronic Ballasts (Electronic = Good, these are NOT magnetic ballasts) are used in all Sperti sunlamps.
- Plugs into a regular/standard 110v power outlet. We include a heavy duty 7 foot long power cord that is removable (replaceable if ever needed, or exchangeable for a 220v power cord as these Sperti units are built to run on either 110v or 220v, 110v & 220v ready.) *European power ready too!
- Top UV technology with custom Sperti Fiji Sun Reflector Bulbs made exclusively for our Sperti Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp, included & installed. This FIJI Sun uses four bulbs and is delivered ready to use. A full set of replacement bulbs (not needed now) are are easy to change.
- Energy efficient. Total electricity draw is only 2/3 (two-thirds) of 1 amp., calculates to just pennies to run sessions.
- Immediate start & restart, no warm up time, the unit does not overheat.
- Long life bulbs last approx. 1000 usage hours, a long time, about 5+ years. The bulbs are easily replaced when the time comes to put fresh bulbs in.
- Good Size: The FIJI Sun is 25 inches wide, 9 ½" deep, 14 1/4" tall. It weighs 16 pounds, 11 ounces (weight = quality metal construction, with a carrying handle mounted on top).
- Table top stand allows you to adjust (swivels on its side axis) and set the angle for your tanning convenience (makes tanning certain areas of the body easier, under chin, scalp, private areas, tan your feet, etc.).
- Approx. 70% UVA / 30% UVB
- Protective eyewear (two pair) are included free with online Sperti.com orders.
- Safety Features include: Auto shut off timer, adjustable timer settings, protective eyewear, + it's a home unit so you don't need to rush your tan, or unnecessarily 'over expose' and/or sunburn during your salon tanning session to get their maximum exposure time paid for. The Fiji Sun home tanning lamp is a great home unit that you can use anytime.
- The FIJI SUN by Sperti is IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUNLAMP PRODUCTS UNDER 21 CFR 1040.20, and has undergone FDA testing and approval.
Questions? Whether it's a shipping & delivery question or a technical product question, all questions are welcome.
Send questions to: Sales@Sperti.com or call us toll free at 800-544-3757 (Eastern Time Zone).
Most Frequently Asked
Question: Can I use the sunlamp to
tan more than just my face? Yes, Fiji Sun has the size and power to tan any
section of your body. Tan your legs,
feet, back, neck & under your chin, butt, bald spot on your head, tan lines, etc..
for those who just want a facial tan, some facial tanners sold online have you 'lean
into and position your face just an inch or two away' .....for a half hour! Most
of those don't cover the surrounding area, so after 30 or 60 minutes per
session you may get some tanning on just your face, but the surrounding neck
and upper chest area (visible) is left pale. With the Fiji Sun you're coverage
is the head, face, neck, shoulders and upper chest in a session, and Fiji Sun
tanning sessions average 10 minutes for most.
". . . . it works great for tanning under my chin
so I don't have that pale double chin appearance." - Eric
"I bought your Fiji Sun for tanning and it has been working great, but I'm writing to let you know it boosted my low vitamin d levels too. I was ..." - KerryWe usually get orders shipped out within one business day, and the national UPS shipping HUB is nearby so USA orders are usually delivered within 3-7 business days. The transit time depends on your distance from Kentucky. Estimates: Chicago = two days, New York = 2 or 3 days, Los Angeles or Seattle = 5 business days transit time, total 6 to 7 days for west coast. West coast and want it faster? - We offer US Postal Priority Mail shipping too.
Factory direct price: $319.00 & Shipping is only $17.50 for UPS delivery within the USA (except Alaska). Tracking numbers are sent to every customer upon shipping. Sales
tax when ordering applies only to Kentucky orders, so your total price delivered is $336.50 (No
last minute surprises or charges.).
New Product Warranty? Place your order here with the manufacturer for
a secure two party transaction & your new product warranty registration is done automatically.
We have posted several YouTube videos below demonstrating the Fiji Sun and allowing you to get an better look and visual inspection of the tanning unit.
READ MORE FEEDBACK: We have much more information, details, feedback, etc. on our SPERTI FIJI SUN tanning lamp posted on an adjacent page - click here to read more about the Sperti Fiji Sun
If you are wondering, or seeing further assurances to the common questions: "will it really work?", "is it powerful enough to be effective?". YES, the Sperti FIJI Sun has effective power and size, it's adjustable, and it's a much better (more expensive yes, but ours actually works great!) tanning unit than the cheap $99-$149 white plastic Chinese "face tanners". Those little plastic units with 4 skinny bulbs are sold under various names (Chinese factory makes them, different companies then put their own label stickers on them), and are the ones you have to lean over/into for long periods of time keeping your face inches away from the unit. SPERTI designs
& manufactures these Specialty UV Sunlamps, not a Chinese factory.
Also, look at the size/dimensions of the competition and the recommended exposure times, and how close you are supposed to lean-in on these units. Sperti sunlamps are the real thing with effective tanning power (science
fact :) and top tanning technology built with sturdy, quality
materials, and made here in the USA. Sperti has been manufacturing
sunlamps here in the USA for over 70 years.
"It feels like the summer sun shining on my face. It made me smile!"
Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp, a UV Sunlamp by Sperti
A zoom in & inspect close up video of the Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp by Sperti Sunlamps
Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp by Sperti Sunlamps, a great face and body tanning light!