The FIJI SUN Tanning Lamp by SPERTI
The FIJI SUN is an effective & well-built facial tanning sunlamp with the size & power to be called a sectional body tanning lamp. More than just a 'face tanner', it's area of coverage is approx. 24" inches square. - What about exposure times? The average exposure time for a tanning session is 10 minutes. Our Fiji Sun unit has quality, size & power superior to the small white plastic face tanners on the market.
Fiji Sun features include:
- Powerful & effective, salon/professional quality in both construction and results.
- The Fiji Sun is a larger sunlamp with more area of coverage. More than a facial tanner with enough size & power to be a ‘sectional tanner’.
- Auto shut-off timer dial with any exposure time setting from 1 to 15 minutes.
- 12 month Sperti Factory Warranty on the unit, 6 months on the bulbs.
- Sperti Owner's Manual included with all new sunlamps, and units arrive fully assembled.
- Automatic product warranty registration when you order factory direct at Sperti.com
- Made in the USA (Kentucky) with quality technology, workmanship, & materials. No animal testing.
- Electronic Ballasts (Electronic = Good, these are NOT magnetic ballasts) are used in all Sperti sunlamps.
- Plugs into a regular/standard 110v power outlet. We include a heavy duty 7 foot long power cord that is removable (replaceable if ever needed, or exchangeable for a 220v power cord as these Sperti units are built to run on either 110v or 220v, 110v & 220v ready.) *European power ready too!
- Top UV technology with custom Sperti Fiji Sun Reflector Bulbs made exclusively for our Sperti Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp, included & installed. This FIJI Sun uses four bulbs and is delivered ready to use. A full set of replacement bulbs (not needed now) are are easy to change.
- Energy efficient. Total electricity draw is only 2/3 (two-thirds) of 1 amp., calculates to just pennies to run sessions.
- Immediate start & restart, no warm up time, the unit does not overheat.
- Long life bulbs last approx. 1000 usage hours, a long time, about 5+ years. The bulbs are easily replaced when the time comes to put fresh bulbs in.
- Good Size: The FIJI Sun is 25 inches wide, 9 ½" deep, 14 1/4" tall. It weighs 16 pounds, 11 ounces (weight = quality metal construction. Carrying handle is mounted on top).
- Table top stand allows you to adjust (swivels on its side axis) and set the angle for your tanning convenience (makes tanning certain areas of the body easier, under chin, scalp, private areas, tan your feet, etc.).
- Approx. 70-75% UVA / 25-30% UVB.
- The Fiji Sun home tanning lamp is a great home unit that you can use anytime.
- Protective eyewear (two pair) are included free with online Sperti.com orders. More can be added @ $4.75 each - You can find them in the 'Product Index' Link at the page bottom.
- Safety Features include: Auto shut off timer, adjustable timer settings, protective eyewear, + it's a home unit so you don't need to rush your tan, or unnecessarily 'over expose' and/or sunburn during your salon tanning session to get their maximum exposure time paid for.
The FIJI SUN by Sperti is IN CONFORMITY WITH PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SUNLAMP PRODUCTS UNDER 21 CFR 1040.20, and has undergone FDA testing.
In accordance with a special order by the FDA (21 CFR Part 878, Docket No. FDA-2013-N-0461, dated May 27, 2014) the following has been added to our website:
"Contraindications: This product is contraindicated for use on persons under the age of 18 years. This product must not be used if skin lesions or open wounds are present."
"Warning: This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer. Persons repeatedly exposed to UV radiation should be regularly evaluated for skin cancer."
Questions? Whether it's a shipping & delivery question or a technical product question, all questions are welcome.
Send questions to: Sales@Sperti.com or call us toll free at 800-544-3757 (Eastern Time Zone).
Most Frequently Asked Question: Can
I use the sunlamp to tan more than just my face? Yes, Fiji Sun has the size and
power to tan any section of your body. Tan your legs, feet, back, neck & under
your chin, butt, bald spot on your head, tan lines, etc..
And for those who just want a facial tan,
some facial tanners sold online have you 'lean into and position your face just
an inch or two away' .....for a half hour! Most of those don't cover the
surrounding area, so after 30 or 60 minutes per session with the other unit you
may get some tanning on just your face, but the surrounding neck and upper
chest area (visible) is left pale.
With the Fiji Sun your coverage is the head,
face, neck, shoulders and upper chest in a session, and Fiji Sun tanning
sessions average 10 minutes for most.
". . . . it works great for tanning under my chin
so I don't have that pale double chin appearance." - Eric
"I bought your Fiji Sun for tanning and it has been working great, but I'm writing to let you know it boosted my low vitamin d levels too. I was ..." - KerryFactory Direct Price:
$319.00 $299.00 = Today's price
UPS Shipping within the USA is $19.50 (except Alaska & Hawaii). Other shipping options are available during checkout.
Sales tax applies only to Kentucky orders, so your total price delivered is
Tracking numbers are sent to every customer upon shipping.
We usually get orders shipped out within one business day, and the national UPS shipping HUB is nearby in Kentucky so USA orders are usually delivered within 3-7 business days.
Read More Misc. Info & feedback: We have more info, details, feedback, etc. on our FIJI SUN tanning lamp posted on an adjacent page - click here to read more.
If you are wondering the common question: "will it really work?", "is it powerful enough to be effective?". YES, the Sperti FIJI Sun has effective power and size, it's adjustable, and it's a much better
(more expensive yes, but ours actually works great!) tanning unit than
the cheap $99-$149 white plastic Chinese "face tanners". Those little
plastic units with 4 skinny bulbs are sold under various names (Chinese
factory makes them, different companies then put their own label
stickers on them), and are the ones you have to lean over/into for long
periods of time keeping your face inches away from the unit.
& manufactures these Specialty UV Sunlamps, not a Chinese factory.
look at the size/dimensions of the competition and the
recommended exposure times, and how close you are supposed to lean-in on
these units. Sperti sunlamps are the real thing with effective tanning
fact :) and top tanning technology built with sturdy, quality
materials, and made here in the USA. Sperti has been manufacturing
sunlamps here in the USA for over 70 years.
We have posted several YouTube videos below demonstrating the Fiji Sun and allowing you to get an better look and visual inspection of this quality tanning device.
Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp, a UV Sunlamp by Sperti
A zoom in & inspect close up video of the Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp by Sperti Sunlamps
Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp by Sperti Sunlamps, a great face and body tanning light!